Instead of a Sausage, how about a BBQ Breakfast biscuit? Great for breakfast, but also good for entertaining.
Best Meat Picks: Smoked Sliced Beef Brisket or the Smoked Pulled Pork BBQ in Sweet Vinegar BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb. your choice of ROWDYDOW BBQ
- 1 Egg
- 1 slice of Gouda and/or Cheddar cheese
- 1 Pickled red onion
- 1 Flaky biscuit
- Bake a flaky biscuit.
- Warm up the ROWDYDOW BBQ according to label instructions.
- Fry an egg to your liking.
- Chop pickled red onion.
- Layer your meat, egg, gouda and/or cheddar cheese and pickled red onion on to your biscuit. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: Add your favorite pickle for some crunch! One pound will make 10 - 12 small-to-medium sized biscuits and 4 - 5 larger ones.
Our Favorite Bevie Pairing: Of course, pour your go-to Bubbles! We love Prosecco the most around here!