You need this at your next party! Your family and friends will have the best time with a little culinary adventure, discovering new ways to eat BBQ by pairing up flavors they never thought about before! PS: this recipe is totally Instagram-worthy!
Best Meat Picks: Smoked Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pulled Pork in Sweet Vinegar BBQ Sauce are the perfect way to go.
- Gouda cheese (not smoked; it's too much)
- Goat cheese
- Aged cheddar
- Fig spread
- Dried apricots or plums
- Flatbread crackers (we love Firehook brand!)
- Toastettes (these have the best crunch)
- Pickled peppadews or cherry peppers
- Pickled red onion
- Pickled okra
- Your favorite crispy pickle (we love Duex South's Crazy Cukes!)
- Creatively arrange all your desired ingredients on the board the way you'd like, leaving space for the BBQ meats.
- Warm up the BBQ according to label instructions.
- Place the warmed-up BBQ right where you'd like.
Tell your gusts to have some fun with a charcuterie board in a whole new way!
Pro Tip: Add some extra fun and color with Cheese Puffs and Oreo cookies by spreading some around for a finishing touch. We encourage you to try new pairing ideas for the board. Let your artistic culinary self loose!
Our Favorite Bevie Pairing: Ohhh, now it's time for some bourbon! Are you Team Manhattan or Old Fashioned? Or, we don't think you can ever go wrong with a bold Cab!